Website Design & Development For Nurse Practitioner Entrepreneurs
…with Marketing Solutions tailored specifically for the Nurse Practitioner Entrepreneur
This agreement (“Agreement”) with terms are made between the acceptor/purchaser (“Client”) of any services through this website and Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC (“Provider”). The date of the acceptance of these terms will be deemed as the same day in which such services were purchased. These terms will be considered as a binding contract between the client and provider.
The following services are outlined. Any services which are purchased will be considered binding upon the terms listed below.
- Logo Design – The Logo Design will include up to 3 concepts and up to unlimited revisions on chosen concept. Any additional revisions or concepts could incur an hourly charge at current market rate per hour (billed in 15-minute increments). Logo will be delivered in multiple formats for multiple uses including vector formats. (.ai, .png, jpg).
- Website Design & Development – The Website Design will be a fluid process with the Home page design coming first and other pages and/or sections following the look and feel of the initial home page. Up to 3 concepts with 5 revisions will be allowed for the home page and up to 5 revisions for each internal page. The number of pages will be dictated by the plan purchased (10 pages) and any additional pages added at the time of purchase. Addons are made available with both setup and ongoing fees that can be added to the basic package at any time. All addons once purchased will fall under the same terms as the initial site development, agreement, terms and payment(s).
- Website Hosting & Maintenance – Once launched the website will be hosted and maintained by Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC. The client will have access to make content changes, submit blog posts and more. Maintenance features vary by package but will include hosting, maintenance, patching, licensing, emails (if applicable), backups, and a support retainer dependent on the time purchased. Additional maintenance time and services can be purchased both during and after the site launch and be subject to this same terms of service.
- Search Engine Optimization & Management – Search engine optimization will be directed mostly to local Google listing placements. All packages come with monthly reporting of progress during the process. Each package outlined will offer a graduated service and reporting capability. Client can upgrade at any time.
- Blog and Content Writing – Blog writing services will be delivered with 600 to 800 words per post, with the subject matter to be decided by the client. The blog posting service will be professional and knowledgeable. At times references might also be used and any images will be copyrighted to the client’s site. If the Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC does not have the image available that the client wants, then the client can supply as needed.
- Social Media & Google Advertising – Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC shall provide to the Client, services, which shall include but not be limited to the following: Setting up social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc… Creating content, engagement as well as ongoing management of these platforms. Five tiers are made available with graduating features outlined via the Elite NP Marketing website.
Each service offered by Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC has either a setup fee, monthly fee, or a combination of both. Any service with a monthly fee has the following binding terms.
- Website Development & Maintenance – Minimum of 12 months of service at which time it will move to a month-to-month term still bound by this agreement.
- Social Media & Google Advertising – Minimum of 3 months of service at which time it will move to a month-to-month term still bound by this agreement. (These include Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)
- Search Engine Optimization – Minimum of 3 months of service at which time it will move to a month-to-month term still bound by this agreement. (These include Essentials, Standard, and Premier)
- Other Monthly Services – All other monthly services and addons are considered month-to-month can be upgraded/downgraded/cancelled at any time. (These include blog writing and reputation management addons)
Any services that can be upgraded/downgraded are eligible at any point in their term with a 30-day notice through the submission of a ticket from the client area. If a service is eligible for cancellation a 30-day notice is required via the client portal through a support ticket with final payment due no later than 15 days after last invoice due date. If client does not give a 30-day notice by the submission of a support ticket then an additional month’s payment will be due.
Any invoice that is over 15 days past due will incur a 10% late fee in addition to the past due amount. The client is responsible to keep all payment methods up to date and to promptly update those methods via the Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC client area.
Refunds & Cancellations
Web design and development projects require extensive resources, consumes our time and incurs internal expenses. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project gets cancelled, delayed or postponed by the client, then all monies paid will be retained by Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC and if applicable, an additional cost will be charged to the client for all work completed beyond what was already paid for. No exceptions.
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, & Google Advertising
Payments for Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing or any of our Internet Marketing services are non-refundable even if a fee was paid in advance. Once a payment or deposit is made, there are no exceptions to our refund policy.
Setup fees are applied directly to expenses incurred by Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC in the setup of any services are non-refundable.
If any chargeback or payment dispute is caused by client to a bank or credit card company, then client services and/or projects will be suspended. Furthermore, the amount of the chargeback fee will be issued to client (to recover any fees passed on to us by the credit card company).
In Addition, any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) will have to be paid in full before we restore service, deliver any files, or commence any work.
Limitation of Liability
Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contract damages that are remote or speculative, or that the breaching party could not reasonably have foreseen on entry into this agreement. Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC will not be held liable for any loss or perceived losses for any reason from any work done with the client and/or any of the purchased services being delivered, hosted, or maintained.
The Client agrees that the Provider shall not be held liable for results outside of its control, these include:
- Client account payment failures
- Non-compliance by Client to provide Agency with necessary collateral & assets which delays the scope timeline
- Cessation of work due to non-payment to Provider
- Non-compliance by the Client after the lead has been provided to the business for further assistance
- Any financial losses, gains or expectations that are acquired by the user provided to the Client
The Client guarantees that they have legal rights to all elements of text, photographs, and anything else that they provide the Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC with and will not hold the same responsible for any third-party claims. Likewise, Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC will guarantee that they have legal rights to all elements related to the services they are providing and will not hold the client responsible for any third-party claims.
Both parties mutually agree that certain confidential information may be exchanged during the course of this engagement. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree not to disclose the following.
- Technical materials, models and relevant technical articles, technical reports owned by either party;
- Sales materials, including but not limited to all quality management methods, pricing methods, sales methods and clients’ materials;
- All the intellectual property rights (including those exclusively owned by either party, whether owned now or developed in the future).
During the term of this agreement and afterward, Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC will use reasonable care to prevent the unauthorized use or dissemination of Client’s confidential information. Confidential information is limited to information clearly marked as confidential. Confidential information does not include information that: Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC knew before Client disclosed it; is or becomes public knowledge through no fault of Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC; Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC obtains from sources other than Client who owe no duty of confidentiality to Client, or a Developer develops independently.
If either party accuses the other of being in breach of contract, the accused party will have 30 days to address the breach.
Should either Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC or the client elect to terminate this contract, Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC reserves the right to collect payment for services provided as stated in the payment section and will allow the client thirty (30) days to submit payment in the amount disclosed on final invoice that will be provided to the client by Elite NP Marketing Agency LLC within fifteen (15) days of contract termination. If time exceeds 45 days from the point in time of the contract being signed and the Client fails to provide the Provider with necessary collateral & assets which delays the scope timeline and limits the ability to perform work, then the Provider has the right to terminate the contract in advance as it is limiting the success of each party congruently.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wyoming.